Academics

School History

 

Established by the Diocese of Raleigh, North Carolina in 1939. Our school is the oldest parochial school in the Rocky Mount area. The current school building was opened in 1957. The Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, originally staffed the school.

 

Today, lay faculty teach students of elementary grades and Pre-Kindergarten. The school has maintained its tradition of serving both parish children and those of other faiths. The focus remains to further the spiritual development of children and to ensure academic excellence.